Friday 29 April 2016

GRACE AND PEACE BE FROM GOD, THE ETERNAL AND ALMIGHTY FATHER - Nelleken Jaspers

GRACE AND PEACE BE FROM GOD, THE ETERNAL AND ALMIGHTY FATHER - Nelleken Jaspers

Grace and peace be from God the eternal and Almighty Father, through Jesus Christ, who gave himself for our sins into the hands of the enemies, and received much suffering from sinners, that he might deliver us from the evil and perverse world, according to the will of his Father. To him be praise, and honor forever and ever. Amen - Nelleken Jaspers.

I want to adhere to eternal truth all the days of my life, as long as there is breath in my body. I am happy, and I give praise, glory and thanks to the Lord always for the great grace which he shows me, for from the very beginning I have had this happiness. Yes, he gives me such joy that I cannot express it, and I cannot fully thank the Lord for the great benefits he shows me - Nelleken Jaspers.

I firmly hope and trust in the Lord, that he will help me and have fixed my confidence in his Word, where he says: “O my chosen, fear thou not; I shall preserve thee in the fire and in the water, and I shall not suffer thee to be tempted above what thou art able to bear” - Nelleken Jaspers.

No comments:

Post a Comment