Wednesday 6 January 2016

SATANIC ATTACK

Satanic Attack

Kenute P. Curry

On January 2nd 2012, after 4:00 am in the morning, Satan launched an attack on me, trying to kill me while asleep. It was as if I was being strangled, hearing the demonic howls reverberating at me through the night.

As I awakened, at first, I could not move, but managed to get my right hand in the air and repeat “In the name of Jesus” several times until I was able to sit up in bed. I saw the angels as they came with their purest white wings and surrounded me on the bed. The Spirit of Almighty God spoke to me and said “Don’t get off the bed, and don’t let your feet touch the floor, or you will again be attacked by this wickedness.” The demonic forces were strong in my bedroom, and I began to rebuke the demons in Jesus name, praying the shed blood of Jesus over me, and claiming the protection of Almighty God, as a child of the King. It took about twenty minutes of intense praying and battling against the forces of darkness, until I felt them leave the room.

Almighty God then spoke His words to me: “Satan cannot harm you Kenute. You are protected by me. Keep your confidence and your trust in me. Lay down now my child, and rest.” I pillowed my head once again and fell asleep.

“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness,  and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints.” (Ephesians 6:10-18)

“And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.” (Revelation 12:11)



January 2nd 2012
©2012 Kenute P. Curry. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment