Tuesday 25 April 2017

THE BREADTH OF JESUS’ POWER

THE BREADTH OF JESUS’ POWER

LUKE 8:40–56

Verse 42 tells us Jesus was on His way to heal the dying child when the woman in the crowd touched the edge of His cloak. Christ Himself described what happened: “Someone touched me; I know that power has gone out from me” (v. 46). The primary point I want to make is that Christ released enough power to heal a woman of a twelve-year hemorrhage but still had plenty to raise Jairus’s daughter from the dead! Let that sink in! I know you know it with your head, but I want you to receive it in your heart. Christ’s power supply is limitless. He’s not the Wizard of Oz with a limited number of wishes to grant. His power and mercy are infinite. He can take you much farther than Kansas, Dorothy.


No comments:

Post a Comment