Thursday 29 December 2016

REFLECTION on Chapter 1

REFLECTION on Chapter 1

Being drawn or sucked into a homosexual lifestyle at a very early age like this tends to become a way of life as you begin to mature into adulthood.  Your sexual needs for other guys build and begin to develop, and you crave the love that you think only the same sex can give you. The early years in my life were filled with emotional traumas that scarred me to the point of no return. Bearing heavy scars like this and walking around with them only added fuel to the deceptive fire that had already been burning for too long. It is a sad commentary when we are drawn and enticed by our own lusts with Satan prodding us on into a lifestyle of habitual sin and disgrace. Satan wants to bury us alive in a pit and he almost succeeded with me. My early life skyrocketed out of control to the point of where I felt there was no way out. I was used by other boys for their sexual gain when and whenever they wanted me; also abusing my body with alcohol, while drinking myself into an oblivion of what seemed to be an endless and horrifying nightmare. Taking one’s own life is not the answer, yet I tried to do it not only once, but twice. Little did I know that Almighty God had a destiny for my life that was to be fulfilled years later. 






No comments:

Post a Comment