Wednesday 13 August 2014

THERE IS NO HIGH LIKE THE MOST HIGH

YOU DO HAVE A CHOICE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO IT GOD'S WAY. BUT I'LL PROMISE YOU THIS: THERE IS NO HIGH LIKE THE MOST HIGH. 

Lord, according to Your Word, after King Uzziah became powerful, his pride led to his downfall. He was unfaithful to the Lord his God (2 Chron. 26: 16). 
Your Word also tells of the time that King Hezekiah repented of the pride of his heart, as did the people of Jerusalem. Therefore, the Lord's wrath did not come upon them during the days of Hezekiah (2 Chron. 32: 26). 
Please help me, Lord, not to allow pride to be my downfall. Thank You for forgiving me when I repent of the pride of my heart. 
Truly, Your eyes are on the haughty to bring them low, but You, my Lord and my God, save the humble (2 Sam. 22: 28).

Moore, Beth (2013-11-26). Praying God's Word Day by Day (p. 36). B&H Publishing Group. Kindle Edition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment