Tuesday 12 August 2014

BELIEF

THE CHAINS BEGIN TO BREAK WHEN WE ARE WILLING TO BELIEVE WE ARE WHO GOD SAYS WE ARE. 

Father God, Your Word declares that we, Your people, are Your witnesses and Your servants whom You have chosen, that we may know and believe You and understand that You are God. Before You no god was formed, nor will there be one after You (Isa. 43: 10). 
You have chosen me, God, for the express purpose of knowing and believing You. But I can't really begin to know You until I choose to believe You! According to Your Word, it is possible to be broken off from part of Your plan because of unbelief. Your Word says not to be arrogant but to be afraid (Rom. 11: 20). I do not want to miss any part of Your plan because of my own unbelief! Help me walk by faith.

Moore, Beth (2013-11-26). Praying God's Word Day by Day (p. 35). B&H Publishing Group. Kindle Edition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment