Tuesday 29 July 2014

PSALM 119:160

The entirety of Your word is truth, and all Your righteous judgments endure forever. Psalm 119:160 

Expect the battle to heat up when you start tearing down the lies in your mind. So be prepared to fight for your freedom with some radical choices. In the heat of a particular battle of mine, I can remember a time when I took my spiral-bound collection of Scriptures (my “Truth Cards”) into the grocery store with me. I put them in the baby seat, and every aisle or two, I would flip to the next card. Our cupboard was filled with the strangest concoction of stuff you've ever seen, but I'm free today! God's Word is your truth serum. The more you use it, the clearer your mind will become.

Moore, Beth (2010-07-19). Breaking Free Day by Day (p. 364). B&H Publishing Group. Kindle Edition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment