Monday 14 July 2014

HEAVEN'S LIGHT-LOGOS BOOKSTORE

HEAVEN'S LIGHT-LOGOS BOOKSTORE


The HEAVEN'S LIGHT Book-Signing at LOGOS BOOKSTORE in HARBOUR BAY SHOPPING PLAZA, Nassau, Bahamas, went well today. It ran from 9:30am until almost 5:00pm. I am truly thankful and grateful to Almighty God, for He, and He alone is the One who made it a success. Thanks to everyone for their continued prayers and support. I see the path God has set befor me, and we are running this race to the end of the finish line! He is truly taking me places where I have never been before, as I keep focused on Him, and walk in obedience to His will. The calling that God has place on my life is being fulfilled, and when I reach the end of the finish line, and look into the eyes of Jesus, and touch the nail-prints in His hands; it is then I will truly realize how much he did love me, and that it was worth it all to the glory of God the Father. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment