Friday 26 February 2016

FULL CIRCLE AT GILGAL IS NOW IN PRODUCTION!

FULL CIRCLE AT GILGAL IS NOW IN PRODUCTION!

Dear brothers, Sisters, and Friends in Christ:

Thank you for your prayers on this wonderful day. I arrived safely in Nassau, where I met with the Managing Editor and Graphics Designer of One Rib Publications. We were in a meeting for 1½ hours, where the three of us sorted out all of the issues with the manuscript, and were able to come to an agreement to finalize the deal with my next book: FULL CIRCLE AT GILGAL: DELIVERED AND SET FREE FROM HOMOSEXUALITY. This project is now in production, and I will keep you all updated as to when a publishing date will be expected.
Also the two Doctor Check-ups went well, as I received very good reports from them.
I also was able to minister the love and compassion of Christ to strangers that God led me in to contact with.
Hallelujah! Praise His Name. He is Jesus, The One and Only!!!!!
Thank you all for praying! Glory to God in the Highest!!!!

In His Service,
Kenute


No comments:

Post a Comment