Sunday 10 August 2014

STEADFAST BELIEF

WE TEND TO RUN TO GOD FOR TEMPORARY RELIEF. GOD IS LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO WILL WALK WITH HIM IN STEADFAST BELIEF. 

At this moment, Father, I am choosing the way of truth. I want to set my heart on Your laws (Ps. 119: 30). I want to choose the way of truth the rest of my days. 
Test me , O Lord, and try me. Examine my heart and my mind, for Your love is ever before me, and I desire to walk continually in Your truth (Ps. 26: 2-3). Redeem me, O Lord, the God of truth (Ps. 31: 5). Help me remember that nothing and no one can be redeemed without truth: the God of truth! 
Show me Your ways, O Lord. Teach me Your paths. Guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are God my Savior, and my hope is in You all day long (Ps. 25: 4-5).

Moore, Beth (2013-11-26). Praying God's Word Day by Day (p. 22). B&H Publishing Group. Kindle Edition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment