Friday 15 August 2014

HINDRANCE TO VICTORY

TO LIVE IN THE FREEDOM GOD HAS PURPOSED FOR US, WE MUST RECOGNIZE AND FORSAKE ALL OTHER GODS. 

Lord God, when Your children, the Israelites, were defeated in battle, You revealed to them that they were hanging on to something that did not belong to them. You said, “You cannot stand against your enemies until you remove it” (Josh. 7: 13). 
Father God, I earnestly ask You to reveal anything in my life that could be hindering victory, then give me the courage to release it to You. 
Keep me safe, O God, for in You and You alone I take refuge. I say to You, Lord, “You are my Lord; Apart from you I have no good thing” (Ps. 16: 1-2).

Moore, Beth (2013-11-26). Praying God's Word Day by Day (p. 47). B&H Publishing Group. Kindle Edition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment