Saturday 26 July 2014

MARK 9:24

Immediately the father of the boy cried out, “I do believe! Help my unbelief.” Mark 9:24

If you are having difficulty believing you really could live out the liberty of Christ, would you make the same plea the father made to Jesus in Mark 9:24? Spend some time in prayer asking the Father to overcome your unbelief. The apostle Paul said it best: “I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to guard what has been entrusted to me until that day” (2 Tim. 1:12). We tend to run to God for temporary relief. God is looking for people who will walk with Him in steadfast belief. So choose to believe. Those who trust in Him will never be put to shame.

Moore, Beth (2010-07-19). Breaking Free Day by Day (p. 304). B&H Publishing Group. Kindle Edition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment