Friday 18 April 2014

BLESSINGS OF THE CROSS - DAY 31

BLESSINGS OF THE CROSS - DAY 31

 Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the
unrighteous, to bring you to God.
1 P E T E R 3 : 1 8 ( N I V )

One of the reference points of London is the
Charing Cross. It is near the geographical center of the
city and serves as a navigational tool for those confused
by the streets.
A little girl was lost in the great city. A policeman
found her. Between sobs and tears, she explained she
didn’t know her way home. He asked her if she knew
her address. She didn’t. He asked her phone number;
she didn’t know that either. But when he asked her what
she knew, suddenly her face lit up.
“I know the Cross,” she said. “Show me the Cross
and I can find my way home from there.”
So can you. Keep a clear vision of the cross on your
horizon and you can find your way home.

M A X L U C A D O

No comments:

Post a Comment